The WFN1.8.0.zip file downloaded prior to November 11th was not aligned with the last version and was buggy, preventing the rules to be created properly. It should be alright with the updated archive, please contact me if not. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Bug fixes & Windows 8 compatibility update
- modified the task creation for the current user so that it works properly on Windows 8.
- modified the task creation for accentuated user accounts names.
- fixed rules name/description resolution.
- minor improvements.
- added a simple update button in the WFN console (only shown when an update is available).
- fixed the logical application path resolution (could lead to improper rules creation in some specific cases).