This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

WFN 2.0 Alpha 4

Sep 4, 2015 at 12:47 PM
Edited Sep 4, 2015 at 12:50 PM
Windows 7 64 bit full patched WNN returs Wokhan.WindowsFirewallNotifier.Common.Helpers.LogHelper has threw an exception.
The Alpha 2 does not have this problem

Regards.

Red.
Editor
Sep 6, 2015 at 3:47 PM
Yes, this issue have been reported to the developer many time now. The best workaround would be to revert back to a version that was working for you (sounds like alpha 2 was working alright for you). Hopefully, the developer will have a fix for this, soon, but we should not rush him.
Coordinator
Nov 29, 2015 at 8:13 AM
Hi!

Thank you both and sorry I took that long to answer :-)
ROCKNROLLKID, I added you as an editor so you are officially member of the team (well, you already were, but now you should have more power ;-) ).
Another developer joined us (NotDifficult), and he fixed some logging / crashing issues. He will upload his modifications soon (I'll have to get in touch with him to thank and welcome him, by the way...).

Have a nice day

Khan
Editor
Nov 30, 2015 at 1:13 AM
Thank you Wokhan. Although, as I have said before, I am not a developer, but I will do my best to help you in other areas. Glad to be part of the WFN team, though.
Developer
Sep 3, 2016 at 5:36 PM
The latest V2.0 alpha 8 release (finally!) has a full fix in place. Can you please re-test with that release, and let me know if that indeed fixes it for you?